Welcome to the Moments by Missy Photography blog! Here you'll be able see favorites from recent sessions, learn whats new at the studio and get to know us on a more personal level. Feel free to leave some LOVE (comments)...we love love!Please feel free to shoot us an e-mail if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, July 6

Jessica and Lily

My neice, Jessica, and her friend Lily came down over the Fourth of July weekend. They both will be graduating High School next year, so we headed out for some senior photoshoot fun! 10 wardrobe changes, 3 different locations, 3 hours and 1,000 laughs later we called it a wrap!

I love you two so much! I'm so proud of all your accomplishments and both of you have so much life waiting for you...I cannot wait to see all that you become! You are so incredibly beautiful, both inside and out...these pictures are so catalog... ;)










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the most beautiful grandaughter in the world and an awfully talented daughter and I love you both dearly..

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your time and care. This photoshoot really captures the sparkle of me and Lily's best friendship. You are the best!

MmeHistoire said...

Thank you for capturing the inner spirit and beauty of my daughter and her friend. Love you bunches!

~ Dawn ~ said...

Hi Missy, the last picture rocks!