Welcome to the Moments by Missy Photography blog! Here you'll be able see favorites from recent sessions, learn whats new at the studio and get to know us on a more personal level. Feel free to leave some LOVE (comments)...we love love!Please feel free to shoot us an e-mail if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 16

Tara and Jason - Part I

We photographed Tara and Jason's amazing wedding over the weekend...I am really excited about these pictures and cannot wait to share them with you!! Tonight will probably be a late night for me :) Here is just a sneak peek of what's to come!

3 comments:

MyJack said...

hahaha. NO i did not!!!! and how GORGEOUS are these pictures!

Again, when I think you have done your best work...you somehow out do yourself!

Tara said...

Missy, the pictures are AMAZING!!! I love them and know it's going to be hard to pick the ones I like most, without wanting them ALL!!!!

Britney Matcheck said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!