Welcome to the Moments by Missy Photography blog! Here you'll be able see favorites from recent sessions, learn whats new at the studio and get to know us on a more personal level. Feel free to leave some LOVE (comments)...we love love!Please feel free to shoot us an e-mail if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, April 25

Melanie & Blake

Oh my gosh! What a day! After having to reschedule this photoshoot due to the crazy rainy weather we've had recently, we finally got some sunshine! But we were chasing the shade as much as we were chasing down locations! Today was HOT and HUMID!

I have fun on all my photoshoots, and I love all my clients, but I think this photoshoot goes down in the record books as one of my favorites!

Melanie and Blake, you were AWESOME! Thank you for your creativity, excitement, patience and FUN! I hope you enjoy this sneak peek and I canNOT wait until the wedding!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

not having been able to attend the wedding...these pcitures are awesome for me. thank you so much for posting them. i have known blake a long time. never have i notcied how photogenic he is...although, i am pretty sure that is bc with melanie...he is truly happy. and it shows here. you capture this beautifully.